OpenDNS not only blocks malware, botnets and phishing over any port, protocol or app, but also detects and contains advanced attacks before they can cause damage.
- View new network security activity in real time with globally aggregated reports.View Example
- Pinpoint devices infected or users targeted by advanced attacks to reduce the time to remediation.View Example
- Comply with internal acceptable use policies or regulatory requirements with up to 60 content categories.Learn More
OpenDNS Security Graph uses big-data analytics and machine learning to automate protection against both known and unknown threats.
OpenDNS protects devices anywhere and stays always up-to-date with no hardware to install, no software to maintain and no admin intervention required.
- Instantly secures devices–even those you don’t own–across all decentralized networks via clientless DHCP.
- Easily secure devices inside or outside the network perimeter via auto-updated lightweight agents.Learn More
- Seamlessly extend FireEye’s protection to devices and sites beyond the FireEye perimeter with just a few clicks.Learn More
With OpenDNS there is no need to reroute every connection through proxy or VPN gateways to secure mobile users or remote offices.
- No extra “hops” because external DNS traffic is simply resolved in the cloud by OpenDNS rather than the ISP.
- Only a few connections are transparently routed through our proxy when we must inspect below the DNS layer.Learn More