Big Sur Technologies, has partnered up with OpenDNS to provide our customers a managed DNS Filtering Solution for only $3.00 per Month, per computer. Your PC Must be under our Managed Services Agreement.
With the Big Sur OpenDNS Package, we will deploy our DNS Filtering Agent on your desktops. It will then protect the desktop no matter where it is. Conventional suolutions we put into the office, only allow you to filter and report when the PC is in the office. With OpenDNS we can filter the internet no matter where the desktop is.
With the Big Sur OpenDNS we can….
- Report webtraffic based on Location, down to the desktop.
- Put in controls to enforce your company internet policy.
- Prevent most infections before they start.
- Protect your users from bad websites, even when the laptop is at home.
- Report on WHO is doing what, and When!
Want to know more? Call Charles Love @ 813-405-3022.
OpenDNS not only blocks malware, botnets and phishing over any port, protocol or app, but also detects and contains advanced attacks before they can cause damage.
- View new network security activity in real time with globally aggregated reports.View Example
- Pinpoint devices infected or users targeted by advanced attacks to reduce the time to remediation.View Example
- Comply with internal acceptable use policies or regulatory requirements with up to 60 content categories.Learn More
OpenDNS Security Graph uses big-data analytics and machine learning to automate protection against both known and unknown threats.
- Layer predictive security to complement reactive signature-based or real-time behavior-based security.Learn More
- Expand situational awareness beyond the network activity from your devices and sites with our global threat visibility.Learn More
OpenDNS protects devices anywhere and stays always up-to-date with no hardware to install, no software to maintain and no admin intervention required.
- Instantly secures devices–even those you don’t own–across all decentralized networks via clientless DHCP.
- Easily secure devices inside or outside the network perimeter via auto-updated lightweight agents.Learn More
- Seamlessly extend FireEye’s protection to devices and sites beyond the FireEye perimeter with just a few clicks.Learn More
With OpenDNS there is no need to reroute every connection through proxy or VPN gateways to secure mobile users or remote offices.
- No extra “hops” because external DNS traffic is simply resolved in the cloud by OpenDNS rather than the ISP.
- Only a few connections are transparently routed through our proxy when we must inspect below the DNS layer.Learn More