Big Sur – OpenDNS Umbrella – Take Control of your Internet!
OpenDNS not only blocks malware, botnets and phishing over any port, protocol or app, but also detects and contains advanced attacks before they can cause damage.
- View new network security activity in real time with globally aggregated reports.View Example
- Pinpoint devices infected or users targeted by advanced attacks to reduce the time to remediation.View Example
- Comply with internal acceptable use policies or regulatory requirements with up to 60 content categories.Learn More
OpenDNS Security Graph uses big-data analytics and machine learning to automate protection against both known and unknown threats.
OpenDNS protects devices anywhere and stays always up-to-date with no hardware to install, no software to maintain and no admin intervention required.
- Instantly secures devices–even those you don’t own–across all decentralized networks via clientless DHCP.
- Easily secure devices inside or outside the network perimeter via auto-updated lightweight agents.Learn More
- Seamlessly extend FireEye’s protection to devices and sites beyond the FireEye perimeter with just a few clicks.Learn More
With OpenDNS there is no need to reroute every connection through proxy or VPN gateways to secure mobile users or remote offices.
- No extra “hops” because external DNS traffic is simply resolved in the cloud by OpenDNS rather than the ISP.
- Only a few connections are transparently routed through our proxy when we must inspect below the DNS layer.Learn More