Welcome to your new Cloud Softphone! Your Cloud Softphone allows you to make and receive calls from your iOS or Android mobile device, as an extension of your company’s existing Hosted PBX.
Here is the information you will need to setup your new Cloud Softphone:
To install and configure your Cloud Softphone follow these steps:
- Search for the “Cloud Softphone” app on your iOS or Android device.
- Download and install the “Cloud Softphone” app.
- Open the app and enter the Cloud ID and Password shown above, then press Sign In.
– For the Cloud ID, enter the 10 digit Phone Number shown above, followed by “@serverdata”. (For example:2065551234@serverdata)
- The app will load the configuration, it should take a few seconds.
- If the app fails to load the configuration, verify the Cloud ID, re-enter the password, and make sure the phone is connected to the Internet.
To use your web portal to access your Cloud Softphone’s voicemail and other features, login as follows:
- Go to https://cp.serverdata.net/voice.
- Enter your Phone Number (without “@serverdata”) and Password.
- Click the Login button.
Below are pictures of the setup. This looks simplar with an iPhone and a Droid. You can click the images to see them larger.
In the app store, search on “Cloud Softphone”
Login as your phone number@serverdata IE 8134896573@serverdata and put in the password you were given.
Once it opens, Say Ok, to allow access to yoru con tacts
When you place a call, it looks like this.
The app to load, is the Cloud Softphone app.