Big Sur Remote Backup – Software
The true test of any backup system is exactly the one you never hope to witness – disasters like flooding, fire or hurricanes. Disaster management is a vital element in any risk assessment plan your company establishes. Big Sur Remote Backup is an automated backup and restoration process that can quickly and easily become your disaster management solution.
Simple & Intelligent Remote Backups
With no media to install, Big Sur Remote Backup requires no human interaction after the initial setup. If the backup solution isn’t easy to use we know you won’t use it.
- Backup from anywhere, at anytime
- Minimum effort needed
- Flexible versioning control
Security is Imperative
Big Sur Remote Backup is secured with 256 bit encryption. Your data is safely stored at our Secure Data Center, but only you and your team can read the information – not even we can see your data.
- 256 bit encryption
- Password protected access
- Passphrase protected data
- Encrypted account data
Peace of Mind Backup Solution
If the worst were to happen over a weekend and all of your hardware was lost, would you still have a business on Monday morning? Big Sur Remote Backup ensures that even if there is a disaster, your business will survive.
- Secure off-site storage
- No hardware to fail or maintain
- Redundant, automated backups
Big Sur Remote Backup has the robustness needed to manage your enterprise-level recovery needs, but it can also help recover from day-to-day mistakes. Big Sur Remote Backup maintains copies of deleted files for a period of time to prevent accidental deletions.
Features of Big Sur Remote Backup
- VM Backup and Recovery – Built in support for Hyper-V and VMWare Platforms.
- Physical Server Imaging – Built in support for Image Based Backups.
- We back it all up! – Support for Exchange, SQL, and File Level Shares (ie Laptop Documents, Desktop Items, Etc.)
- Quick Start – Set up is fast. And if you have a lot of data to backup initially, we can provide seeding services without tying up available bandwidth.
- Automatic Backups – We can schedule your backups to happen whenever you want, as frequently as you want.
- Manage Local and Offsite Backups – Our flexible solution allows for any of your data to be stored online and/or saved to local storage, eliminating the need for a separate local-only backup solution.
- Military-grade encryption – Files are secured using 256-bit AES encryption and a private encryption key. SSL technology is used in data transmission. Your data is protected both onsite and over the Internet.
- Off-site Storage – Data is stored in two, SSAE 16 Type II compliant datacenters with redundant storage and biometric security.
- Robust, Flexible Archiving – Data-archiving settings allows historical data to be saved as long as you need and meet applicable compliance standards.
- Multiple Revisions – Store an unlimited number of versions of the same file so there’s no fear of accidental deletion or overwriting a file.
- Reporting and Notifications – We can send you notifications that your backups have completed successfully, including detailed statistics.
- Multiple Device Support – Our solutions lets you back up a single computer or server, multiple computers, laptops or even multiple offices.