Thank you for choosing Big Sur!
Send us an email with a brief description of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request for support, several things happen:
- New Service Ticket – A new service ticket is generated with a ticket number that can be used to track your request via the Customer Portal.
- Automatic Acknowledgment – You get an automatic acknowledgment that your request has been received and logged.
- Ticket Processing – Once the ticket has been created we then process it to evaluate the best resource to handle the question or issue.
- Email Response – You may receive an email directly from a resource as they begin working your request, followed by a phone call to discuss.
- Automatic Updates – The system automatically updates you on the progress or status of the work according to the workflow rules we have set up.
Two special requests to you:
- Ticket Related Responses – If a ticket has been generated and you want to respond or update us about the same issue, please REPLY to the email notification you receive, rather than creating a new email. This allows the system to keep all related correspondence in the same ticket.
- Ticket Unrelated Responses – If you have to notify us of an unrelated problem, please create a new email to email@example.com and do not reply to an existing case or ticket email.
If you’ve already submitted a service request…
- Please use the Big Sur Customer Portal to check on your Service Requests. Do not send another email to check on the status of your issue as each email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will create a new service ticket. Our Operations Administrator, Jill Price will be your best option to check the status of a ticket.
- Once you login to the Big Sur Customer Portal you will have complete visibility to your service records. If your account isn’t set up or you have forgotten your password, please call us at 813-990-0637, Option 2 and we can get you setup in the portal. When you are logged in, please pay special attention to the status of the ticket and the notes. This will give you a good understanding of where the ticket status sits.
If you would prefer to call us, please do!
Our service coordinator is in the office from 8:00am until 5:00pm M-F Eastern Standard Time. Thank you in advance for your assistance and cooperation. Our goal is to provide you world-class support.