In outlook, Pick Manually Configure.
Select the Internet E-mail type of account and then click the Next button.
- Enter Your Name. This is the name that will appear when others receive your e-mail.
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Make sure that IMAP is selected from the Account Type drop-down box.
- Enter your Incoming mail server.
- Enter your Outgoing mail server (SMTP).
- Enter your e-mail address as the User Name.
- Enter the e-mail account’s Password.
- Check the box for Remember password
- Click the More Settings button.
- On the outgoing Server Tab, Pick the “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication
Click the Finish button. Close all windows and re-open outlook. See if you can send an email.